Residential Camp Schedule 2024
*Camp dates remain subject to change.
You must request a scholarship application from the office as soon as you apply to camp.
Grades 4-5: $TBA per session
Grades 6-7: $TBA per session
Whole Summer Discount: $200
Grades 8+: $TBA per session
Whole Summer Discount: $300
Residential Rates; Grades refer to current grade; 23-24 school year.
All payment is due by May 1st.
See our cancellation policy on this page.
* Please note that the Early Bird Special Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or camp scholarships.
Camp Bonim Cancellation Policy
1. If you are registered for the full summer, you cannot cancel just 1 session. You would need to cancel the full summer and then re-register for 1 session. If there is no room you would have to go onto the waiting list.
2. Until May 1st: Deposits are non-refundable, non-transferable and do not remain available as a credit for siblings, other campers or for future years. The remainder of your tuition is refundable if you cancel before May 1st.
3. May 1st - Start of camp: If you cancel from May 1st through the start of camp, the deposit and remainder of your camp fees are non-refundable.
4. If you cancel after camp has already started, you remain responsible to pay the rest of your camp fees, even if your child does not attend.
5. Camp Bonim reserves the right to postpone refunds for up to 12 months.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PAYMENTS ARE DUE BY MAY 1st.
Daycamp Grades 2-7:
(Please note separate daycamp schedule above)
Trips and transportation included!
Weekly rates available upon request.