Wednesday June 29 - Monday July 25
Wednesday July 27 - Monday August 22
Tuesday, July 26:
Intersession - a special program for full summer campers!
Dates are not finalized! Subject to change!
Thursday June 30 - Sunday July 24
Thursday July 28 - Sunday August 21
Dates are not finalized!
Subject to change!
Each year Camp Bonim receives many scholarship requests from people who cannot afford to send their boys to camp, but feel it is imperative that they go. While we try to help as many people as we can, the number of requests has greatly increased over the years, necessitating new scholarship protocols and guidelines to ensure equitable distribution of these tzedaka funds. If you do not feel that you absolutely need the tzedaka, please do not apply, so that the money can go to a family in greater need.
Scholarship applications will be reviewed by our scholarship committee in the beginning of January and then again in March. For your best chances, please apply before January 1st.
Grades 3-5: $1975
Grades 6-7: $2700 per session
Whole Summer Discount: $200
Mesivta Program; Grades 8+: $2800
Whole Summer Discount: $300
Grades refer to current grade; 21-22 school year.
All payment is due by May 1st.
See our cancellation policy on this page.
* Please note that the Early Bird Special Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or camp scholarships.
Camp Bonim Cancellation Policy
1. Until May 1st: Deposits are non-refundable, non-transferable and do not remain available as a credit for siblings, other campers or for future years. The remainder of your tuition is refundable if you cancel before May 1st.
2. May 1st - Start of camp: If you cancel from May 1st through the start of camp, the deposit and remainder of your camp fees are non-refundable.
3. If you cancel after camp has already started, you remain responsible to pay the rest of your camp fees, even if your child does not attend.
4. Camp Bonim reserves the right to postpone refunds for up to 12 months.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PAYMENTS ARE DUE BY MAY 1st.
Daycamp Grades 3-7: TBA
$___ for 1 session
$____ for 2 sessions
All trips included;
Transportation not included.